These mushrooms, gnomes, trees, and houses are easy to make, fun, too. There are very few supplies to gather. It only takes some time and a bit of patience to make tiny garden accessories. Maria and I have seen a lot of fairy garden pieces in gift shops and nurseries, but we still think these homemade ones are the most charming! We hope you will give this craft a try, and share your results with us!
1. PaperClay... we found ours in a craft shop. After it's open, it will dry out easily, so keep it in an airtight bag. Also, one package is plenty, when making these little crafts; I've never run out.
2. Straight pins. I had an old box, found in a thrift shop goody bag of sewing supplies.
3. Elmer's white glue
4. Acrylic craft paints... satin and glossy are nice.
5. A bottle of gloss glaze, to seal the painted project.
6. Small tipped paint brushes.
7. Foam to hold the mushrooms while they dry.
8. Tooth picks.